Nanodiy Vintage – 100g
Nanodiy Vintage stabilizer is a stabilizer with white pigment and serves to print white substrates on dark textiles.
290.49 kn (~ 38,36 €)
- Nanodiy Stabilizer Vintage comes in a 100g bottle
- Nanodiy Vintage we use for dark materials
- With a combination of Clear Ink and Vintage Stabilizers, we get a white base for full color print on a dark t-shirt
- Color combination and Vintage stabilizers we get pastel colors on dark materials
- Pressed for 30 seconds at 175°C, the paper is removed after it has cooled