Nanodiy Transfer Paper A3
NANODIY color is printed on transfer paper with very low absorption layer, which allows the retention of dots of color on the surface of the paper. The structure of the paper and the low surface tension of the ink droplets enables a very accurate positioning of the ink drops on the transfer paper Precise positioning falls within thousandths of a millimeter. The structure of the transfer paper allows very accurate pressure smallest details.
- Nanodiy paper comes in formats A4 and A3
- A packet of Nanodiy paper contains 50 pieces of paper
- Nanodiy paper is a special paper with silicone coating (blue side) that does not allow paper to absorb Nanodiy ink
- It is important to note to print on blue side
- We do not advise to use one paper multiple times
|Dimensions||420 × 290 × 2.5 cm|